google.com, pub-6184611388504863, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Tonka Cruzers last Car Show of the season 8/22/15

Betcha been wondering why no update of my Blog lately – me too, no one to blame but myself just a big procrastinator! I had to catch up on a mess of other “stuff” to do my Blog.
 
My last show for this season is this coming Saturday August 22 with the remainder of the drawing prizes to be given away. There will be bakery goods compliments of the new Kowalski’s Market which recently opened on the former Mason Motors lot, great store be sure and give it a try while in Excelsior.
 
It sure seems that the car season is going by so fast but there still are a lot of events left.
 
Just put a new set of tires on good old Mildred my '49 Ford – Diamond Back Wide White tires from Samaritan and gotta say what a difference in ride, handling and feeling of safety. Blake Dean from Samaritan told me a couple of the old tires almost fell apart upon removal.
 
Besides doing my shows, attending other shows and I have setup Cars for Girls Night out in Excelsior, Chanhassen 3rd annual Night on the Town festival and am know working on an Assisted Living/Memory Care Car Show [3rdAnnual] at Wealshire of Bloomington on August 26th.
 
Next will be the 7th Annual at Minnetonka Assisted Living just off Williston and Minnetonka Blvd in September which is a big event. 
 
Here is my listing which is in Autoswalk.com
 
Tonka Cruzers Excelsior Car Show – Last Show for the season - donuts provided by Kowalski’s Market! Free Entry, lots of great door prizes [random drawings] at end of every show.
 
Held in the East parking lot next to the Excelsior Brewery 421 3rd Brewery which opens at Noon. See the article in the Lakeshore Weekly News Community Calendar section and listing in Autoswalk.com.
 
Come for the Car Show and stay and explore shops/restaurants/Flea MTK/ Lakeshore beauty at the Port and Commons Park by the Lake! Note: Lots of choices of Great Restaurants Check my Blog for additional info and updates 
 
www.tonkacruzerscarclub.blogspot.com Any questions email Rick at tonkacruzerscarclub@yahoo.com or give me a call at [612] 750-6917
 
Let’s have a great turnout and thanks to all who have attended rain or shine!
 
Rick Meyer
Tonka Cruzers Car Club - Excelsior

No comments:

Post a Comment